Tuesday, October 1, 2013

End of September Update

I'm very excited to announce that I've finished the cross-stitching on the fairy!  I didn't quite complete all the cross-stitching, though; a little bit of the bunny and some snow remain.  But the lady and her dress are done!  With any luck, I will complete the cross-stitching in a week and then I can start on all that backstitching.  I'm glad I've done some of it as I went along, but there is still a lot to do.  Then there will be the beading as well - I'm liking forward to that part!

I generally have the project rolled up except for the area where I am working (it helps to keep it clean and out of my way), so I was amazed again at how beautiful she is when I unrolled it to take pictures.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment