Monday, June 13, 2011

Winter Fairy Update - 6/12/11



I've been making progress on WF. The spring/summer weather helps with an abundance of good, natural light to see what I am doing. Even my OTT light does not work as well as pure sunshine! After all the time on her white over-skirt, it was great to work on her blue scarf again and then start on her purple dress. I was pleased yesterday to get down to the bottom of her skirt. If you look closely, you can see the beginnings of bunny ears there. That was actually the trickiest part; it is full of half stitches to make the curves. Once Sassafrass (long story, but that's what we call bunnies) is done I'll move on to the rest of her skirt. I'd say I'm a little over half done with page 2 (out of 4) of the pattern now. Who knows? Maybe I'll have her done for this winter!



2 comments: