Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb 2011 Update


Well, here is my first update for 2011. I didn't get much sewing done in January, not enough to warrant posting a picture. I was just starting to get back into sewing when my aunt died, and that knocked me off kilter for a while. It was hard to concentrate on anything. The one time I tried to work on WF I had to frog every line I stitched, so I quickly stopped. This past weekend, however, I finally got in a few good hours of sewing and am pleased enough with the progress to post a picture for you. I really love how the colors create the drapery of the fabric, and I'm excited to be nearly done with the light section. Next I get to the green band!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's beautiful! I'm a new follower and will be happy to watch your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful...love those colors. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the kind comments, and Debbie, welcome to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in this, and love that you're backstitching as you go so that we can see the detail. I'm so sorry about the loss of your aunt - please accept my sympathies.

    ReplyDelete