Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bookmark #2 Done!


It took a little while but I have finished bookmark #2. Isn't it lovely? Thanks to Dottie for the wonderful plastic Aida canvas. Partway through I wondered if I should have worked it on a lighter color so it would stand out more, but I really like how this looks in the end.


I've already started my next bookmark, an elephant. The pattern for that is also from the wonderful magazine, Cross-Stitch and Beading from Australia, to which I subscribe. I would probably get more bookmarks done if I stuck to the very simple patterns like my first one, but where's the fun in that?

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful rose! I can see I would have thought the same thing about it maybe being too dark on the background but I love that too!

    ReplyDelete