Monday, May 24, 2010

WF Update-5-23-10


By working hard on Saturday, we managed to have a "proper" Sunday. Went to church in the morning and then had no chores to do or errands to run for the rest of the day. I completed sewing my second poke for the Pokes & Seeds exchange, and put the backing on both of them. I'll post pictures after I've mailed them, as I don't want to spoil the surprise for the recipients. I also made some more progress on the Winter Fairy, so here's an updated picture. All the recent sewing has been in the white/almost white/very pale blue of her skirt and it goes s-l-o-w-l-y! Happily, Sunday was a beautiful, sunny day, so I had very good light for my sewing. I'm looking forward to the long weekend coming up and hope to finish this portion of that darn skirt so I can get back to some colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment